What is Hyundai BlueLink®?
Looking for new vehicle technology that’ll keep you connected as you trek through blustery Canada winters, you’ll want Hyundai BlueLink®. Learn the ins and outs of Hyundai BlueLink® – from common misconceptions, to the services it provides – here at River City Hyundai in Edmonton, AB.
Hyundai BlueLink® Myths and Misconceptions
Contrary to some misconceptions, Hyundai Canada’s proprietary Hyundai BlueLink® technology isn’t called Hyundai Blue Line. In fact, Hyundai never offered a proprietary technology called Hyundai Blue Line.
Rather, Hyundai BlueLink® has always been called BlueLink® since its inception in 2012. Back then, Hyundai BlueLink® was offered in classic Hyundai models like the Hyundai Elantra and the Hyundai Sonata. Now, with the growing reach of the Hyundai mark, BlueLink® is offered on almost every model in the Hyundai Canada lineup.
Hyundai BlueLink® Services
Hyundai BlueLink® uses an advanced telematics system, so Cold Lake drivers can install BlueLink® app directly on their smartphones. Plus, it’s free for five years! What does Hyundai BlueLink® include? Check it out!
- Remote Start – With Hyundai BlueLink® connected to your vehicle, you can set your engine timer, use climate control, and even turn on your vehicle’s heated steering wheel – a must in gelid Canadian winters. Like customization? Not a problem! BlueLink® lets you save three favourite settings to make remote start a breeze. BlueLink® will even inform you if your car is low on gas.
- Vehicle Locator – Having trouble finding your Hyundai in a crowded Cold Lake or Red Deer parking lot? Or has your vehicle been stolen? No need to worry: BlueLink® will help you locate your Hyundai.
- Emergency Assistance – Hyundai BlueLink® helps ensure that you’re never stranded through services like SOS Emergency, Roadside Assistance, and Automatic Collision Notification.
- Local Recommendations – With Google-equipped local search, you can simply push a button, say a category, and boom! BlueLink® will offer you top-notch recommendations.
- Reminders & Diagnostics – Keep track of your vehicle’s health and stay up to date on Hyundai maintenance with features like Hyundai Connected Care, complete with vehicle diagnostics, maintenance reminders, and real-time diagnosis of emergency repair needs.
- Dealer Locator – If you need Hyundai service, the dealer locator service on Hyundai BlueLink® will show you the nearest dealership and give you their contact information and hours of operation.
- Compatibility – Hyundai BlueLink® is compatible with all major smartphone software, including Apple, Android, and BlackBerry. Plus, BlueLink® is compatible with most smart watches!
Hyundai Models with BlueLink®
Hyundai BlueLink® is offered throughout the Hyundai lineup, including these popular models:
2018 Hyundai Models
- 2018 Elantra GT
- Sport DCT Ultimate
- 2018 Sonata
- GLS Safety
- 2.0T Sport
- 2018 Tucson
- 2.0L Luxury
- 1.6T Ultimate
- 2018 Kona
- 1.6T Ultimate
2019 Hyundai Models
- 2019 Veloster
- Turbo Tech
- 2019 Santa Fe
- 2019 Elantra
- 2019 Sonata
- 2.0 T Ultimate
- 2019 Tucson
- Ultimate All Wheel Drive
- Luxury All Wheel Drive
- Preferred All Wheel Drive with Trend Package
- 2019 Kona
- 1.6T Ultimate All Wheel Drive
- 2019 Santa Fe XL
- Ultimate with 6 seats
- 2019 Veloster N
- Veloster N Manual
Explore Hyundai BlueLink® Near Calgary Today!
Check out Hyundai BlueLink® in person on the new Hyundai vehicles at River City Hyundai, your Canadian Hyundai dealership in Edmonton, AB. Curious to check out how the BlueLink® app works in person? Then take the time to come check it out right now at River City Hyundai. Contact us today.
Related Posts from River City Hyundai
View Inventory These days, almost everybody has a smartphone. That’s why it’s more convenient than ever to buy a new vehicle that’s equipped with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay, letting you integrate your technology into the vehicle for ease of access while you’re on the go. Learn what these systems have in store and how…
Schedule Service Shop Hyundai Inventory More About Bluetooth If you have a Bluetooth streaming device in your Hyundai vehicle in the Edmonton, Cold Lake, or Fort McMurray area, you may be wondering how best to use it to make hands-free calls. River City Hyundai presents this easy guide to pairing up your cell phone with…
Schedule Service View Inventory Are you thinking of buying a Hyundai vehicle in the Edmonton, Cold Lake, and Fort McMurray area? Make sure you get the Hyundai factory remote start system for added convenience and security to your vehicle. Get it today from River City Hyundai. Remote Lock and Unlock With a Security Alarm The…