Hyundai Santa Fe Sport vs. Honda CR-V
If you’re looking for the perfect compact SUV to drive around Edmonton, you might be trying to decide between the 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport or the 20172017 Honda CR-V. See how they stack up together from River City Hyundai today.
The 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport features a choice of two powerful engines. The basic engine is a 2.4L 4-cylinder engine, which uses gasoline direct injection for a precision boost of power when you need it while driving around Cold Lake. It produces 185 hp and 178 lb-ft of torque, using a 6-speed electronic transmission with Shiftronic technology and a manual mode for smooth shifting and better control. It gets up to 8.6L/100km. You can also choose the 2.0L turbocharged direct fuel injection engine, with a twin scroll turbocharging system for fantastic power when you need it. This engine produces 240 hp and 260 lb-ft of torque, and can tow up to 3,500 lbs. at a time.
The 2017 Honda CR-V only comes with a single engine. This engine produces 185 hp and 181 lb-ft of torque, and uses a continuously variable transmission. It gets 6.9L/100km.
The 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport includes plenty of features to make your drive around Fort McMurray convenient, comfortable, and safe. Not all of these features can be found on the 2017 Honda CR-V. Some of them may be available only for a high price as an add-on, while others may just not be available to you at all. See what you’ll get when you get the 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport today!
- Driver and passenger heated and cooled seats for easy climate control no matter what the weather
- Available Infinity 12-speaker premium audio system with premium
- 40/20/40 split-folding rear bench seat that opens up to reveal an impressive 71.5 cubic feet of cargo space for all your gear
- Four twelve-volt power outlets placed strategically around the car so you can charge all of your devices when you need to on the go
- Proximity trunk release that uses the remote key fob to determine when you’re within a few feet of the trunk and standing behind it for a few seconds, causing the trunk to open automatically so you can load in your cargo even when your hands are full
- One-touch up and down power windows on the driver’s and passenger’s seat for easy climate control on a nice day
- Standard in-vehicle assistance that lets you contact roadside assistance immediately, as well as emergency assistance with just the push of a button, along with collision assistance that detects when a collision has occurred and contacts emergency assistance automatically
- Driver knee protection airbags in case of collision
- Available high intensity low beam headlamps that cast a brighter and clearer light than traditional halogen bulbs without blinding oncoming drivers
- Available LED brake lights that provide a bright and noticeable light for great visibility and use a fraction of the energy of traditional halogen bulbs
- Blind spot monitoring system that uses radar cameras to detect a vehicle in your blind spot and notifies you via audible and visual alert
Get Your Santa Fe Sport Today
If you’re ready to invest in the competition-busting 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport in Calgary? River City Hyundai can make it happen! Call us today at 780-371-3726 or come see us at 13815 Manning Drive NW, Edmonton.